Staff Sumo Smackdown! Staff Sumo Smackdown!

Awesome Game!

I love this game! Its pretty awesome and fun to play! I am honored for being the muscian of this flash game.

One thing though i wish i had MORE time to make more and better custom songs for this game. If i had more time i would have made a custom song for each character.

But alas!

Even though the songs i made for this game are good and both of them got into the Top5 on the audioportal. Still i felt like i could have done better.

Anyways i made a song called RoboSamurai it won 5th place on Robot day i guess i have to thank this game for inspiring me :)

Thanks guyz! <3

Manly-Chicken responds:

You're welcome :D

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Wow!

made this in 3 days? I am very pleased wich is actually expected of you! I am happy with the game i finished it rather quickly but i dont mind i had fun playing :)

Snakebite Snakebite

Nice

Hey awesome game man! Just noticed it lol XD

YoinK responds:

thanks! one of your songs was used for a boss fight. :)

FL Studio Tutorial #1 FL Studio Tutorial #1

NIce

I thaught at first it would be some random nasty animation but it was cool!
And helpfull for beginners im suddenly to advance for this! o.O But its nice to see this tutorial it made realise how i matured with flstudio.

JJ - Shark Attack JJ - Shark Attack

awsome!

Its a pretty awsome game but hard! And also thank you for using my song in your game!! Awsome!!

JollyJenkins responds:

No problem.

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

real good

I know your not making any game about this anymore but i gotta take it out of my systeem.You should let the characters use more phrases. and give more moves oh and you should try to give each of the character a little story you know a little flash animtion about why they fight each other.

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

alright a real gmae

the game whas quiet self explanetory i knew what to press and klick wich is good. But i got stuck some where when talking to a character and i didnt know how to save the game but thats okay. minor issues that can be solved. but if you would increase the graphics using photoshop like Proxicide here on newgrounds. then you would have the perfect rpg game here on newgrounds.

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

nice job

i like mario games. And you did a good by making the game. You really did a good job.

Paper Pug Paper Pug

okay

animation good/graphics funny and nice too/ conclusion good game fun to play but cant reach the high scores. that is quiet a downside

Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

real good

i like the menu a lot the first impression is always important. than i started to play the game and i liked it simpel yet fun and can be addicting. I dont play a lot of online flash games, i always rather wacth but i made an eseption just beacause the menu whas appealing.