All 12 art Reviews

Rage Faces in HD Rage Faces in HD

wow

I got a serious case of envy right now >:(

Foreign Foreign

Same with me

Quite lovely. It has this simple charm with it. Wich i cant explain. Thats what you call real art.

Luxembourg responds:

I'm glad you look at it like that. Thanks for the review, and I'm glad you like it.

gotham's dirty work gotham's dirty work

Nice

To go even furhter. The FIRST Batman in the comic world did indeed have a gun. So at first glance i thaught you where drawing the old skool comic of batman. And i have to add a pretty god one ;)

dommi-fresh responds:

just another point that makes venomking look even more stupid. heh heh

legends legends

wow

You have no idea how epic this is to me..
Wow is funny how i know almost all these comedians! Even woody! But the true King of comedy and the best story teller is Richard Pryor!! XD
You know you could have added Paul Mooney he used to the right hand man of Richard!
But im glad you didnt leave Dave Chappelle out, otherwise i might have gotten pretty mad!

DrakeStudio DrakeStudio

Wow!

I am sooooo going to buy that book!

The Observer The Observer

God is a Alien?

That wouldnt be such a crazy idea after all! That is what i think when i see this!

Mastermind - Sketch Process Mastermind - Sketch Process

NIce

Thanks alot man! Do you also have one with how to draw the body?

Chibi Renamon Chibi Renamon

nice

I really like this one! very creative and nice use of shadows!

Feraligatr Feraligatr

Pure awsome!

Dude! you have no idea how much i love and envy your coloring XD
I mean shit latley ive been trying to improve my drawings and that going pretty well. But now i wanna do some coloring and you just boosted my creative juices!

I only saw a pic of the drawing and i went crazy! Crocodile was one of my most fav. water type pokemons and you brought his evolutanary version of his into a new level!
Thanks!

White Wind White Wind

Wow

First of i really love how you did the hair! that is the first thing that caught my eye. An di ilike the feel you gave to the art lie a icy winter feel. I dont know if that is what you where going for but i like it!